Earthquake & Flood Insurance

Earthquake and Flood damage can be devastating for any family, and most earthquake/flood losses are not covered by your standard home insurance policy. Also, don’t rely on the federal government to assist you in the event of a massive flood situation.

Your standard earthquake/flood insurance policy would apply to homes, condos, mobile homes, businesses, and rentals that are in flood zone areas. Typically, your flood insurance policy is dependent on your flood zone risk.

We have multiple options for your flood insurance:

  • Building, contents, replacement cost coverages
  • Different coverage options are available
  • Standard flood insurance coverage
  • Optional excess flood coverage
  • Affordable rates

Earthquake / Flood Coverage Insurance

Building coverage is designed to protect the structure of your home or business and cover appliances and other property items that are considered part of your property including air conditioners, dishwashers, and cabinets. You will also want to consider coverage for your personal property as well, such as furniture and clothing.


We believe that customer service combines with the proper policy equals the best insurance company period.  You deserve the best coverage possible!  Give us a call and get you set up today.